Sunday, June 6, 2010

Motivation

what inspired me to create this blog? my belief in God. To some, God is someone or something you recognize on Sundays and you pray to when you are in trouble. God is more than that to me, He is a fundamental part of my Life. He defines who I am .How did God inspire TYP? the bible says in Ephesians 4 vs 1 live a life worthy of the calling you have received and this calling is to be a child and son of God . A child is a reflection of his father and God is excellent hence as His children we too must reflect excellence in all we do. This is aim of TYP to promote excellence in all areas of Life. As children of God we are called to be different , that why the bible says that you are a peculiar people , a royal priesthood. God is king and heirs of a king we cannot to act in a manner that reflects badly on our king. This is my motivation .
Another thing that motivates me is my strong belief in the power and greatness in Nigeria. I believe that Nigeria is diamond in the rough. We are so blessed. Nigeria has the capacity to be greater than America. We are people of incredible strength and determination. we have spirit that refuses to be intimidated , we are a people who are able to defy the odds. I believe that if we all buy into the TYP legacy then we can show the world this Nigeria that I see

No comments:

Post a Comment